** Prep time: 20 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
2 Ripe Avocados
2 Cherry Tomatoes
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ Cup of Edamame Beans
¼ Cup of Canned Water Chestnuts
¼ Cup of sweet corn (optional)
⅛ Red, Yellow and Green Paprika
Salt to taste
- Chop all your vegetables into tiny cubes and mix them together.
- Lay the avocado on a flat surface and cut it in half horizontally, leaving the peel on the fruit.
- Make sure to remove the pit of the avocado, but keep the hollow in tact.
- Make thin cuts in the avocado and then line the base with lime juice, salt and pepper, allowing the juice to run into the slits.
- Place your mix of chopped vegetables
- Add salt to taste.
- You may bake the avocado for a warmer dish.
- If the shape of the avocado is ruined while cutting it in half, scoop the whole avocado out of the peel, leaving the peel intact and then dice the avocado. Mix it into the other ingredients, using the avocado peel as your bowl.