** Prep time: 30 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
2 Cups of Psyllium (isabgol)
2 Cups of Almond Flour
2 Cups of Coconut Flour
2 Tblsp of Chilli paste/ sauce
1 Fresh Jalapenos
1 Cup of Water
½ Cup of Whole Fat Milk
½ Cup of Black and Green Olives
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes to 250°C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a tumbler – psyllium, almond flour, coconut flour, olives, jalepinos, salt.
- Add the milk and chilli paste into the dry mix.
- Stir in the cup of water and adjust it if needed.
- Knead the dough into mini buns and pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes!
- Serve the buns warm with some pesto
- You can use this recipe to make other kinds of bread but always try to use stronger flavours to mask the taste of the almond and coconut flour.
- You can split the buns in half and create a stuffed sandwich.