** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
4 Whole Cabbage leaves (try to get full round ones so that you can use them as bowls)
2 Cups of Silken Tofu
2 Tsp of Kimchi Powder
1 Green Chilli
1 Cup of diced Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
1 Clove of Garlic
1 tsp Olive Oil
½ Piece of Ginger
Salt to taste
- Dice the three coloured bell peppers and chilli.
- Saute it along with the parsley, garlic and ginger in 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Once the bell peppers, chilli, and parsley are almost cooked, add the tofu into the pan.
- Stir with no real order so that the tofu gets scrambled.
- While stirring, add the 2 tsp of kimchi powder, lime and salt.
- Place one spoon into the cabbage “bowl” and serve.
- In order to make it spicier, a simple chilli paste can be used as a glaze.
- You may add scallions to this recipe for an extra kick.