** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
4 Cups of mixed mushrooms (I like to avoid oyster mushrooms for this mix, but really use whatever is available)
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Green Chilli
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Bunch of Coriander
½ Piece of Ginger
Salt to taste
- Sautee the mushrooms in the 1 tsp of olive oil and a little bit of salt.
- Let it cook until the mushrooms are completely watered out.
- Make some space on the pan and saute the ginger and garlic.
- Once the ginger is cooked, mix it into the mushrooms and add the coriander and chopped green chilli.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the mushrooms as well as salt to taste.
- If you add the flavours before the mushrooms are completely watered out, the flavours drown in the flood.
- Once they are completely watered out, add the flavours on a slow gas so that you can avoid the mushrooms from watering more.
- You may add scallions to this recipe for an extra kick.