** Prep time: 60 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
3 Cups of “Moong Dahl” Flour
2 tblsp Frankie Powder
1 1/2 Cups of Water
1 kg Pumpkin
1 Green Chilli
1 tblsp Grated Ginger
1/2 Cup of Diced Carrots
1/2 Cup of Diced Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
1/2 Cup of Chopped French Beans
Salt to taste
- Mix the moong dahl flour with water and a pinch of salt.
- Knead the dough.
- Roll the dough out into 8 flat breads and heat it on a flat pan.
- Shred the pumpkin and dice all the vegetables.
- Saute the pumpkin and vegetables and add the frankie powder and salt.
- Form 8 logs of the pumpkin and vegetables.
- Place the wrap on the flat pan again and place the stuffing in the middle.
- Fold the wrap around the stuffing and cook well so that it is nice and crispy.
- If you are serving directly, you may want to add a coriander chutney onto the wrap before placing your stuffing into it so that it isn’t too dry.
- To make it spicy, you can add fresh green chilli to the pumpkin mix as well as the chutney.