** Prep time: 25 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
1 tsp of Arrowroot Flour
1 Green Chilli
1 Cup of Shredded Yellow Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup of Baby Spinach
½ Cup of Parsley
Salt to taste
- Grate the pumpkin and zucchini.
- Finely chop the baby spinach, parsley and green chilli.
- Lightly saute the pumpkin, zucchini, spinach and parsley and squeeze the lime juice into it.
- Once it is semi- cooked add the tsp of arrowroot flour and the yellow cheddar cheese.
- On a flat pan, sprinkle a few drops of olive oil and create the flat pancakes.
- Serve them fresh.
- Sever with a chilli sauce or a sour cream.