** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 tblsp of Grated Ginger
1 Green Chilli
1/2 Cup of Chopped French Beans
1/2 Cup of Parsley
1/4 Cup of Chopped Red Onion
1/8 Red, Green and Yellow Bell Pepper
Salt to taste
- Grate the cauliflower with the bigger side of your grater.
- Bring the cauliflower to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Saute the vegetables in the ginger, garlic, chilli, parsley and onion.
- Add the cauliflower into the vegetable mix, squeeze the lime juice over it and add salt to taste.
- Serve with a chilli sauce for extra spice.
- Soy sauce may be drizzled over your “rice”.