** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
2 Large Aubergines
2 Cups of Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp of Sugar
1 tsp of Oregano
1 Clove of Garlic
1/2 kg of Tomatoes
Toppings of Your Choice
Salt to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and boil them.
- Grind the tomatoes into a puree and reboil it while adding 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of oregano and 1 clove of grated garlic.
- Add salt to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 250°C for 15 minutes.
- Slice the aubergines as shown in the image above.
- Spread the tomato gravy onto your sliced aubergines and lay your toppings over it.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over your mini pizzas and pop it into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- You may make this with a pesto sauce as well.
- Add any toppings you want but make sure you cut it into smaller pieces or put less so that your pizza isn’t too heavy!
- Make sure your slices of aubergine are not too thick (because they get rubbery/ chewy) or too thin (they cant handle the weight).
Say NO to DOUGH!