** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
3 Baby Beetroots
1 1/2 tblsp of Tahini (or sesame paste)
1 Clove of Garlic
1/2 Cup of Walnuts
1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt to Taste
- Cook the beetroot in a drop of olive oil.
- Toast the walnuts so that the flavour emerges.
- Add the cooked beetroot, toasted walnuts, tahini, garlic, lime juice, olive oil and salt into a food processor.
- Take it out of the food processor, and make any adjustments you feel needed. (ie- if it is too dry, add a little bit more olive oil)
- You may add a little parsley, sesame seeds and walnuts for garnish.
- Make sure to add some green to your serving to make that beautiful beetroot colour pop.
- Eat it with almost anything at anytime!