** Prep time: 10 minutes
** Serves: 8 people
3 tblsp of Dried Coconut Flakes
2 Cups of Silken Tofu
1 tsp of Vanilla Pod Powder
1/2 Cup of Melted Chocolate (or chocolate powder)
- Whisk the silken tofu or put it into a food processor so that it gives a moussey texture.
- Fold in the melted chocolate bar or chocolate powder along with your dried coconut flakes and vanilla pod powder. Mix well.
- Set it into the cups you would like to serve the mousse in and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Dice Strawberries and place them over the mousse once it has set as a garnish.
- Allow the mousse enough time to set so that it has a proper texture
- For a cleaner version, stick to 100% cocoa powder and add agave for sweetness.
Get loosey with this Moussey!