** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
6 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Packet of American Kale
1 Bunch of Coriander
1 tblsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to Taste
- Cut piece of the lemon and blend it into the coriander and olive oil with a food processor.
- Once it is blended into a dressing, add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Soak the kale in a tub of room temperature water for 15 minutes.
- Rib the leaves, cut them into pieces and massage them with salt until the colour brightens.
- Thinly slice the beetroot and cube the avocado.
- Add all of the ingredients into the kale and drizzle the dressing over it.
- Toss the salad and add salt to taste.
- Shave some zest over the salad right before serving.
- If you are serving it in a salad bowl for everyone to help themselves, cut the beetroot into cubes or strings.
- To add crunch, you may add some toasted sunflower seeds.
Get Zesty With Your Bestie!