** Prep time: 10 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
6 Large Tomatos
1 Stick of Celery
1 tblsp of Olive Oil
1/4 Clove of Ginger
Salt to Taste
Fresh Black Pepper to Taste
- Roughly chop your tomatoes, carrots, celery and ginger into a rice cooker.
- Drizzle the olive oil and season the chopped vegetables with fresh black pepper and salt.
- Add 3 cups of water and cook the mix for one whistle.
- Grind completely into a soup and put it through a sieve so that it is smooth to eat
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat while its hot!
- Garnish your soup with something green or white for contrast and sprinkle fresh pepper if needed.