** Prep time: 15 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
1 Yellow Lemon
Bunch of Curly Kale (American)
1 Mango (your preferred kind, I used Alphonso)
1 Fresh Jalepeno Pepper
1/3 Cup of Toasted Pecan Nuts
1/2 Cup of Shaved Parmesan Cheese
Salt to Taste
- Rib , chop and massage the kale leaves.
- Cut your mango into even pieces and slice your jalepeno pepper.
- Semi crush the pecan nuts.
- Add all your ingredients into a salad bowl and squeeze the fresh lemon over the mix.
- Toss thoroughly and shave some parmesan cheese into your salad.
- Add salt to taste.
- Make sure the jalapeno pepper isn’t extremely spicy, but do not skip it as it compliments the sweetness of the mango and sourness of the lemon juice very well.
- Do not add too much mango as it is a rather sweet fruit.
- You may add avocado to this recipe.
‘Go For It!