** Prep time: 25 minutes
** Serves: 4 people
2 Cups of Skimmed Milk
2 tblsp of Rosemary
1 Cup of Almond Meal
1 Fresh Lime
1/4 Cup of Powdered Parmesan Cheese
Salt to Taste
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Thinly slice the zucchinis into round discs.
- In a bowl, pour out your skimmed milk and dip your slices into it.
- In another bowl, make a dry mix of the almond meal, parmesan cheese and rosemary.
- Once you’ve dipped the slice into milk, dip it into the dry mix and pop them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the crizps and squeeze the juice of your fresh lime over them.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with a spicy and herby yogurt dip.
- Make sure they have turned golden before you take them out of the oven.
- You may add avocado to this recipe.